Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What is the matter with me?

I am telling you, I don't even recognize myself in the pool anymore. I jump in and get it done. No stalling, no standing at the wall bemoaning what is ahead of me, and to be honest, no cheating. I continue to worry that this is temporary and if it is, I am just trying to enjoy it.

Up at 4:50 AM today. Abs and pushups then off to the pool. Some long work in the pool today topped off with some anaerobic work. The grand total, 2950 meters....inching up to Ironman worthy. Speaking of Ironman, I accidentally pulled up last year's training plan last night in preparation for today. Wow, that really was a lot of work. Let's hope I forget that part before I sign up for another one.

Tomorrow, could be a swim, could be a bike, could be a swim and a bike to work. Still working on it.