Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Today's Workout: Pain is relative

Up at 5:30 AM today for a quick 30 minute run. Abs first then out the door in the perfect morning air. The plan called for work in zones 4 and 2 today, nice speed that gave me hope for getting back into the 7 minute mile world. The foot is still bothersome, disappointingly so but at this stage you just have to bear down and push through it. The sciatic continues to be an annoyance as well both in running and sitting--not that I do either of these much.

Tomorrow is my travel day (speaking of sitting) . The bike was disassembled without incident and is now packed. I'll worry about it arriving in Cancun and then spend energy worrying whether I can put it back together in a way that makes everything work in harmony. Worry should be part of triathlon.