Thursday, August 30, 2007

Today's Workout:

Up at 4:30 AM today, kind of rough because I was working at home until after 9.

Abs then off to the pool for what I thought was the dreaded anaerobic workout. Not so. It appears endurance was on tap today as I had long sets totaling 3,150 meters. It did occur to me that this seemed a more fitting workout for a full Ironman but with no one to complain to I just put my head down and swam. Still working the bilateral breathing. Not that I needed incentive but I have noticed I am faster with bilateral breathing....drat it all. My swim partners will have to forgive the ugliness of right side breathing until I can finesse my position to enjoy the one eye out of the water form that is so smooth on my left side.

Tomorrow, I believe I have an hour ride in store. I may both get on the trainer and ride to work.