Saturday, August 25, 2007

Today's Workout: A tiny trifecta

Up at 5:45 AM today...Buddy alarm. 90 minute ride with moderate hills then a 30 minute run. What a steamer today, I was sweating like a pig. The foot felt pretty good. It hurt but not nearly as excruciating as it has been in the past. My gait felt a little odd at first. I'm not trying to correct the internal rotation of my hip but perhaps the ART treatment and exercises I've been doing are helping.

I had to run a few errands before my swim. Surprisingly, the pool was very refreshing today and my workout was brief. Only 1,750 meters including a 1,000 meter set. I thought about doing more but with no pressure it was easy to rest with the 1,750.

Tomorrow, an hour run and I'll probably work in my Wednesday ride on account of my work travel.