Saturday, August 18, 2007

Today's Workout: Moving target

Out for a 100 minute run today and you could not ask for better conditions. A nice breeze, no humidity and 69 degrees. I was really hoping to have a carefree kind of run.

I started out with everything feeling great. The foot started to hurt after two blocks, no problem. Then my left knee started hurting, not sure why. Achy, achy run today as my pains shifted locations but I did finish the run.

We headed to Columbia, MD to drop JB's bike off for the Irongirl race tomorrow. I noticed that driving hurts my foot and for some reason my buttocks--the only relief was when I could get into cruise control and move my foot--not often. Dropped the bike, checked the course, looks like it will be a great day. There is a real different feel to all women triathlons, it will be a great taste to whet her appetite.

Tomorrow, eventually I will be on the bike for an hour but most of the morning will be in support of my Irongirl.