Thursday, August 16, 2007

Today's Workout: Da Swim

Up at 4:15 AM today. The animal kingdom was dragging, slowing me down. Asbury was busy chasing some wild animal in the back yard. I had to hunt her down in my jammies and drag her back in the house. Abs then off to the pool.

Nice quiet workout today and dare I say enjoyable. Anaerobic Endurance swim which usually translates to torture because of the sprint sets. Even they were tolerable, not sure why. The members of the Masters swim team are all starting to return from vacation and travel--their company helps ease the task at hand.

I'm hitting my big day tomorrow because JB is competing in the Irongirl this weekend and I'll be out there in full support. I have no desire to squeeze in a big training day in the late afternoon heat this weekend so I took tomorrow off and hope to hit the bike between 6-7. Trifecta tomorrow--three hour ride, brick run and an hour in the pool.