Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Today's Workout: Pool Envy

Up at 4:45 today, it's like sleeping in.

Abs then off to the gym for a one-hour spinning class. I stopped by the pool briefly and to be completely honest, I wish I were swimming today. It is so calming to swim and leading into a race weekend a swim workout would not have been strenuous.

Alas, I joined the spinning class instead of my friends in the pool. I hate spinning. I'd rather be on my trainer on the porch then on those incredibly uncomfortable spin bikes. I also struggle with the tension: what is too much, what is not enough.

Things are getting back to normal. My arm feels pretty good, a little pulling with the stitches but not bad. My hip is not feeling great but it should not interfere with the weekend.

Tomorrow, a spin on the bike and a run. One more little brick workout.