Monday, May 14, 2007

A Day of Rest

If ever I needed a day of rest, today would be it. My legs are completely recovered from Saturday's ride and my neck is feeling better then yesterday. The swim definitely helped move the soreness from my body.

As for my self-inflicted pain, my hand is less swollen today which has given me back both hands for typing. My arm is still rather sore making it not so much fun to move my hand around or to hold anything with even a little weight to it but I feel it will come back quickly. The cut itself looks good. My right shoulder is just slightly sore from the tetanus. Otherwise, I'm back.

As for the rest of the week, I think I will head to a spinning class tomorrow morning and perhaps a little run and spin on Wednesday. One thing for sure, no sharp objects.