Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Today's Workout: Mini-me

Up at 5:15 today, absolutely glorious.

Abs then on my old bike for 30 minutes. A quick switch of close and on the road for a 30 minute run. Both the bike and run included a zone 4 bump today and while the time total is significantly lower then normal (this being my taper week) I have to say it was tiring.

I managed to finish boxing up my bike last night....without further injury. It is in a few more pieces then I would like but hopefully all manageable for the rebuild in Florida Friday. I won't relax until I have the bike all back together and ride it around a bit.

Tomorrow my coach has nothing planned for me, nothing. If I were training on my own (and didn't have stitches in my arm) I probably would do a swim. Instead, I think I will take Della for a nice early morning walk which I'm certain she will enjoy.