Monday, August 04, 2008

There is no spitting in the pool

Up at 4:30 AM today after a not so restful night. I slept well until 2 am and from then on I was fighting my post swim congestion/sneezing fit. Core work then off to the pool.

Today's plan was all anaerobic. For those that do not workout, this is the type of workout that they think they have to do to lose weight or gain fitness. Little do they know you do not have to do it that often because if you did even I would not workout. I was totally sucking air at the wall as my resting seconds fell from the clock. Meanwhile, the woman next to me was spitting in the pool. This is not a kid but a full grown adult just spitting in the pool. Disgusting. I would have said something but I did not want to interrupt the flow of my work. I did, however, try not to take in any water on that end of the pool. Dirty bird, keep your dirty habits at home.

Tonight, I have to get on the trainer for a 45 minute bike. That's going to sting, especially after PT. Tomorrow, a tiny brick as I wind down for this weekend's Cazenovia Tri.