Monday, June 04, 2007

Resting, resting

My foot felt slighlty better today but like a drug addict I am desperate to score a podiatrist and get shot up. It hurts to walk so feeling the need for support I wore sensible shoes and my orthotics today--no sandals. The last time it was this bad I had to stop training but with this much time invested that is not an option. If I have to crawl I will make it to the race start and hopefully the finish.

I'm also looking to get into the chiro this week to work on my hip. I may go back to Skyline for my big bike workout on Wednesday and if so it would be great to get a treatment before I ride to see how my hip feels fresh off the rack--that's what I call the chiro table.

Tomorrow I'm looking forward (not) to a 90 minute swim. I was severely pruned after 80 minutes yesterday, I can hardly wait for 90 minutes.