Friday, July 13, 2007

Today's Workout: Nada baby

My second day off this week, slept in until 6. That felt soooooooo good (of course the two benadryl that I took before bedtime didn't hurt a bit).

I took Della for a walk today, oh yeah, and the crazy dog too--the latter is not so pleasant. A beautiful morning for a walk, cool, no humidity--it would be a perfect race day. And speaking of that, only nine days until Lake Placid. Yikes, now that we are in single digits the pressure is really on. Working on my final preparations--strategy, packing, refreshing my web page, getting my inspirational photo for my bike, etc..--lots left to do.

Tomorrow, a two hour bike and 30 minute run followed by a chiropractic appointment. I hate to tinker so late in the game but I may also make some fitting adjustments to my bike. Dangerous to be sure, but if I could get my neck and buttocks to feel better on the bike the 112 mile ride will be much less painful.