Monday, February 18, 2008

Junk laps

Abs and pushups then off to the pool for a President's Day swim. The downside to a three day weekend is that there is poor pool management. There were 6 lap swimmers when we arrived and they took our four lane pool down to one lap lane and 3/4 of the pool for the 5 water aerobic students. Pure frustration. Most of the lap swimmers gave up but we were swimming 4 to one lane which is so incredibly stupid. Nonetheless, I allowed this and my tired body to cause me to have a crappy swim. Sure, I completed what was on tap but it was complete junk--nothing gained.

I hit the weight room for the 3rd day in a row. Completely unplanned and unwise. I was, of course, tired. It is in the high 60's nearly 70. A bike ride or some outdoor adventure is necessary. I am so envious of all of the joggers....curses. What a perfect, perfect day.