Sunday, April 01, 2007

Today's Workout

Abs as a starter, but just crunches. Then out for a 100 minute run. It's an overcast day with rain in the forecast but still beautiful for a run. Today I headed to Old Town Alexandria to run along the river but more to the South then I usually run. Not a lot of folks out this morning, some joggers, some fishermen, but fairly quiet.

One oddity. There is a woman who works out at my gym and lives in my old neighborhood. I don't know her name but she is always dressed in her trademark teal. I suspect she is my age or younger and through the years I've seen her out running quite often. I ran into her today on my long run and also last week on my long run. This would make sense if I ran the same route every time but on my long runs I head out the door in a new direction each week. Interesting and yet oddly coincidental.