Sunday, March 25, 2007

Today's Workout

Up at 7 AM. 390 crunches. I like to do crunches before a run. Mentally it keeps me from getting stitches when I run.

I decided to head down to the river today. It was about 47 degrees when I left for my 90 minute run and the sun was finding its way through the clear blue sky. I knew it would get warmer as I ran so I dressed lightly. First I ran by the Pentagon, then to the Memorial Bridge, under the 14th Street Bridge, and by National Airport. The Canadian geese are back which means two things: there is this startling sonic boom every 30 seconds or so at the airport and there are large goose poop everywhere. I hate them both but they are indicative of the spring season.

The run was good except for the fact that my feet fell asleep after 30 minutes. I thought it was my running shoes so I bought a new pair. Same problem. Not sure what it is, probably worth a trip to the Chiro for an adjustment.

Off to do some chores and tomorrow comes a day of rest.