Monday, April 07, 2008

A recovery swim?

Up at 4:45 AM today, could definitely have slept until noon. Abs, pushups then off to the pool.

I thought I had a recovery swim today and did I ever need one. I am sore from my ride yesterday and swimming is always best to move around the built up lactic acid--of course I could have helped myself by taking some recoverase yesterday but I didn't think my ride worthy enough.

In the pool, I took every set in isolation. Toward the end, I thought I was swimming a 4 x 200 when after the 4th I looked again and disappointedly discovered it was actually 8 x 200. Momma. Not what I was expecting. Nonetheless, I finished the darned workout and now I could eat a house.

Tomorrow, not sure, I think possibly a brick. This afternoon on to a new doctor to help with my sciatica....I hope.