Friday, July 27, 2007

Stay Tuned

I'm still recovering, mostly just sleeping. Slowly but surely I am starting a little bit of exercise. Today I hit the abs and rode my clunker bike to work. Everything felt great. I'm looking forward to getting back in the water and lacing up my running shoes.

As for my blog, I will continue to keep it updated. I have one more race this season, a half-Ironman in Cancun, Mexico. Last year the heat index was 125 degrees and yet I have vowed to return and shave time off of last year's performance. My "shoot for the moon" goal would be to qualify for the National Championship 70.3 in November. I'm hoping that if I squeeze my time closer to 6 hours, my new age group may have a roll down slot for me.

Look for updates on my Cancun preparations beginning within the next week.